Weird Juddery Acceleration

Another day, another weird issue with my 56 Automatic Fabia...

It seems to have a jerky acceleration when you restart it warm. To better explain it, I completed a 30 mile journey from Cannock to Redditch the other day, started from cold, no issues the entire drive. Got to Redditch, stopped at Tesco for lunch, got back in the car and went to pull away and it started to kangaroo as it accelerated. Did this for about 2 miles before settling down again.

I wanted to see if it would do the same today, this time a shorter 10 mile journey from cold. No issues from cold start to the destination, stopped the car, started it again, back to the kangaroo effect when accelerating, again for about 2 miles until it calmed down.

I'm really stumped on this one. No EML showing up, no codes. Any ideas what it could be?

8 hours ago, Kalum0101 said:

No EML showing up, no codes. Any ideas what it could be?

Maybe, but I need to know what mileage it's done...

9 hours ago, Kalum0101 said:

It's done just shy of 75,000 miles

Cheers; I'd start by getting the transmission oil changed then. If you've ever smelled 75k transmission oil, you'll know why I say this is a garage job!