heater blower motor

hi everyone, could anyone tell me what make and or part number the blower motor in my 2013 face lift superb 2.0tdi 4x4 if that makes any difference ?

cheers kev!

Hello, 

I am in the process of replacing the internal blower for my Superb II L&K, 125kw, Climatronic, solar sunroof, etc The 2013 upgrade did not affect the internal blower unit.

The OEM no. is 3C2820015F, but I also found 1K2820015F being quoted! I don’t know why and what the difference between the two is!

Regards, walterhein

right thanks for reply, i think it may have something to do with the climatic control, i think but not shore one of the motors goes in the one with the sun roof and the other motor is for the one without the sun roof lol i haven't got a clue way perhaps some one can let us know/

cheers kev

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

I believe that the difference between those two part numbers is that the left hand and right hand drive versions are slightly different, hence different part numbers. The difference when sourcing a heater blower unit, is that for vehicles equipped with Climatic Control, the resistor (dimpled aluminium cover) is attached to the blower unit and is normally included (see link below where the resistor is sold separately), whereas vehicles with standard air con don't have the resistor visible on the unit.

https://www.autodoc.co.uk/nrf/13865433?utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google&tb_prm=20315908947&gshp=1&gad_source=1&gclid=CjwKCAjwo6GyBhBwEiwAzQTmc5KhPDP8Z9yorDE1QNMziWjqNTxdnqPKbdA9uWRVnmBGkN6F-kYPQRoCDSwQAvD_BwE

Edited by Smart Pro

Meanwhile I have bought a blower unit via AUTODOC and it was installed two days ago by a car mechanic because I am too old doing it myself and lying backwards before the front passenger seat under the dashboard!

Anyway, it took 10 minutes taking out the old unit and putting a new one in.

There was no need to remove the glove compartment!

The old blower had a seized upper bearing but is free again after a good application of WD40!

Best Regards,

walterhein

hi, thanks for reply unfortunately i am in the same position as you to old to be rolling around on the floor under cars now so i know where you are coming from if you are the same as me, its frustrating having to pay some one to do the jobs that you used to do your  self but what else can you do. yea i got the motor looked at by a mechanic and asked if he could get the motor freed up, as i had read that the motors where prone to seizing and you can gat away with freeing them up so did that but it only lasted a week or so and packed up again so now waiting till after the bank holiday to go and see the machinic to ask which of the heaters i need the one with the resistor or without. dose anyone know the make of the motors skoda use?

cheers kev

unfortunately the mechanic cant remember  which one of the motors it was, and i would need to book it in for them to look 

very helpful, is there a anywhere i could get the sing the reg or vin number i need ? everywhere i look it gives me the option of 2x one with resister and one without

cheers kev

just looked on eBay and my heater/ac control looks the same as this one item number (256504967026) sorry don't know how to put a link up, so dose this mean that my car has (manual climate control or auto) the reason i don't know is i never use it lol but i need to know so i can order the right blower motor one has a regulator attached to it and the other one doesn't?

cheers kev 

managed to get a pic of the bottom of the heater motor ( valeo 1k2820015G) looked on line for them and was seeing prices for £200+ but also found other makes of the equivalent part much cheaper do i need to replace like for like or is it ok to get the equivalent make that's much cheaper ? makes like ridex and nrf 

cheers kev

it seams that the make and model in my car (valeo 1K2820015G) is the one with the regulator attached to it, the latest development is the motor seams to be working a bit the control for the heater blower motor is the press + and the little green led lights go up to 7 i think, the blower motor starts coming out of the vents and you can hear the fan slightly one the first light but will not go any higher after the first light, so hear is my question could the motor be ok and it is the regulator that is faulty ? i don't want to pay out for a new motor with the regulator if it is the regulator that is at fault, any advice would be much appreciated.

cheers kev