Christmas lights on my dash

After some help.....all these lights came on once while driving and went off, once after just start the engine then went off and then while driving, on again and never went off ...nothing wrong with the car , bend lights working fine. Any one had this ? What was it? TIA all

20240522_143302.jpg

20240522_143334.jpg

I did use OBD to see any errors and came up with 0 errors 

As above, these warning all light up when there is undervoltage in the controllers.

Were you actually driving and had the lights come on then? Does your alternator still work o.k.?

• Like 1

Yup once while driving and once just after start driving....alternator seems fine

Posted (edited)
On 22/05/2024 at 16:36, RAKU83 said:

I did use OBD to see any errors and came up with 0 errors 

That's very strange and I think you must have done something wrong with the diagnosis. Errors which pop up like yours are always logged and can be read with software like VCDS.

Advice: Go to a capable garage and have them scan your car with the proper software.

For the cause: Apart from undervoltage, a problem with the ABS-sensors (sensor, wiring or ring) could also cause this.

Edited by andrehj

On 22/05/2024 at 18:48, RAKU83 said:

Yup once while driving and once just after start driving....alternator seems fine

"seems"? How have you determined that? What is the voltage during starting and during driving?