DVD ripping help required

Chavyboy

I need some help on ripping a DVD.

I just want to rip the main movie and a specific language that goes with the movie and then reburn it onto a disk.

Before anyone kicks off about copyright this is a free dvd given to me with multiple languages on that I need only the main movie and one audio track off it.

So all I want to do is to pop the DVD into my player and the film will start with the main movie straight away without any menus and also play in english.

I have DVD decrypter, DVD shrink and Nero is there anytihng other software I require ?

Thanks

Search out DVD decrypter to get the image onto your HD, this will allow you to get just the movie file and create the appropriate nfo files. Then use DVD2One to re-read the image and when prompted select the language you want. This will write to yet another folder, then just burn the whole lot from the last folder back to dvd.

i find DVD shrink to be very good , you can take any part of the movie out and burn it to another disc , i recently did a double sided disc , where 2/3 movie on one side and the other 1/3 plus extras on the other , managed to get both parts of the movie on one 4.7 gb DVD , just , had to remove end titles to get it to fit , the software allows you to pick a start and end point on the encoded movie and you can pick which audio you want aswell iirc