Skip to content

Welcme chime

Featured Replies

Hi all, my 2021 Scala (9.2" Amundsen MIB3) recently did an OTA software update. Ever since, the startup welcome chime is back.
I've checked under Vehicle -> Settings, Sound, etc., but I can find no item for Welcome/System Sounds anywhere. Adjusting the volume wheel during playback hasn't worked either.
Has anyone with this exact 9.2" setup had the welcome chime item disappear after an update? Or can anyone give me any clues on how I can navigate through the menus to somewhere I can switch it off?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.