Skip to content

Coilovers suggestions?

Featured Replies

Hello!

I am new to modifying and I currently drive a 2021 Colour Edition Fabia with 1.0L TSI with 95HP.

I have a few ideas on what to modify and would like to get some pointers on where to look and what brands would benefit the car more than the other but that is also down to me for research.

Thank you for reading,
Boifreson.

Welcome. there is a good and long thread on Modifying mk3,s in the Fabia MK,3 section. Pretty sure also pretty much the same question as yours asked more than once. Worth a key word search. The Fabia project section worth a look as well.

  • Author

Hello Evolution13!

Thank you for the reply! I did not know there was a search for this forum and I thank you for the guidance for what sections to look into.

Kind regards,
Boifreson.

14 hours ago, Evolution13 said:

Welcome. there is a good and long thread on Modifying mk3,s in the Fabia MK,3 section. Pretty sure also pretty much the same question as yours asked more than once. Worth a key word search. The Fabia project section worth a look as well.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.