Skip to content

Wheel refurb colour change

Featured Replies

Hey everyone I need to refurb my alloys, but I don't know if should stay Black or change to Silver? any feedback is helpful thank you.

Media (62).jpg

Media (63).jpg

I seem to like grey, ie gun metal grey, it tends to suit many body colours.

My car is Deep Sea Blue Pearlescent - which means that it looks black most of the time, and its winter wheels are gun metal grey nowadays.

  • Author
4 minutes ago, rum4mo said:

I seem to like grey, ie gun metal grey, it tends to suit many body colours.

My car is Deep Sea Blue Pearlescent - which means that it looks black most of the time, and its winter wheels are gun metal grey nowadays.

didn't think about grey even harder to choose now lol.

Edited by Whiplash

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 1

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.