Briskoda.Net Window Stickers

Fabiaulous

I might have imagined this, but I swear once I saw some referance here to purchasable Briskoda.net window stickers. Every time I come here, I look at that beautiful green/red/black/white logo top-left and think 'That'd go a treat in my back window'.

Or is it time to lay off the drugs?

When Andy says 'been in progress for a while' he's being diplomatic ;)

It's at least 6 months ago they were mentioned. IMHO if you want some, might as well go for the vinylstore ones for the time being, or get your own ones made up. Getting tempted myself.

No doubt days after I purchase this the proper ones will come out :roll: ;)

Well, I ordered a few SkodaSport stickers, but decided to hold off on the Brisk stuff untill the historic day. In the meantime, I might look into the custom one-off thing as you say. *strokes beard thoughtfully*

Yea i was goin to show my love and support but afterf forkin out £350 on the car and then needing £500 for my jollys this month aint a good one :D