map or no map

car has just come back from the dealers after a service and feels slower than when it went it now it has a revo map on it.. is there an easy way to tell if it is still mapped.. also is it possible for the dealers to take the map off (it had 12 more miles on it than when it went in) or is it just me being a numpty and its still mapped and my head is playing tricks on me.. (i have been away so aint driven it for a while before it was serviced)

it's perfectly normal for the technicians to road test a car after it's been worked on. so 12 miles isn't bad.

when i took my car to citygates for warranty work it came back with 85miles extra. i hope they gave it a good thrashin'

turns out skoda put some fuel in it i have always run on optimax and was mapped so they put reg fuel in it and it royaly screwed it up tannk of optimax with octane booster has returned it to its former glory