What is an ST Wolf ?

Goochie

ahh yes. Thats the one with the ford GT engine in it

Er, no. It's got a tuned version of the STs 5 cyl, producing around 290 - 300 hp...

IIRC, its also got uprated springs, dampers and brakes.

Do NOT try to race one...you WILL lose. Its intended as a Scooby/Evo challenger.

Er' date=' no. It's got a tuned version of the STs 5 cyl, producing around 290 - 300 hp...

IIRC, its also got uprated springs, dampers and brakes.

Do NOT try to race one...you WILL lose. Its intended as a Scooby/Evo challenger.[/quote']

damn forgot the sarcasm smiley :rolleyes:

I intend to get a 2.0l fabia then I will race one "like a king"

Only if you're a lead-footed fool. 295 BHP through the front wheels is not too much' date=' as long as you measure it out correctly.

Hopefully the RS will have 4WD though.[/quote']

so what your saying is that 295bhp is too much for FWD as you have to be carefull and not apply all of it :confused:

my octavia has 4WD and can cope with its ~200bhp easily, i can be rolling along in first if i like and boot it with the boost controller set to maximum and all it does is accelerate. no wheel spin, no drama, no torque steer and this is what is meant by handling power not having to drive at half throttle so it doesn't wheel spin.

so what your saying is that 295bhp is[/b'] too much for FWD as you have to be carefull and not apply all of it :confused:

given the right type of idiot behind the wheel ~115bhp can be too much for fwd...

my octavia has 4WD and can cope with its ~200bhp easily, i can be rolling along in first if i like and boot it with the boost controller set to maximum and all it does is accelerate. no wheel spin, no drama, no torque steer and this is what is meant by handling power not having to drive at half throttle so it doesn't wheel spin.

so what you're saying is that your 4WD has too much traction for the level of power it has, even post remap...:D

These specs certainly 'draw a line in the sand'...

The new Focus chassis has been designed to have a 4wd set-up so you just hope that Team RS get permission from Ford and create a beast of a machine that will annoy the Evo/Scooby boys