Women... Can you ever trust them  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Women... Can you ever trust them

• Yes of course you can.
    • Yes, i'm a woman
    • No, not a hope in hell ever
    • A Woman, whats one of them

Title says it all really.

You think you can trusy them, you want to trus them, then suddenly when you do trust them you find a large knife in your back and sit there wandering how the hell did that get there.

Not that I'm having a bad day as it is me other half decided to go and totally trash it for me.

Still best all got over with in one go i guess. Anyway sorry for ranting.

There are so you can trust' date=' and others that you can't.

Same with men.[/quote']

a valid point!

its just that us men tend to trust women with our feelings-a hard thing for a guy to do..

men just trust other men with stuff like "i wouldnt mind a crack at my missus best mate" etc

not really the same league

Asking can you trust women is asking people to stereotype a sex. People are different, same as women are different. Trusting your feelings to another person is massive and doesn't mean it will always turn out for the best. It's a gamble, just like life in general.

Turning the question on my self and asking can I trust men just gives me the same answer that I've given you.

Bear in mind the wise words spoken by the great Dr Phil....a relationship should be 100% and 100% not fiffty fifty.

God bless Dr Phil :D

Asking can you trust women is asking people to stereotype a sex. People are different' date=' same as women are different. Trusting your feelings to another person is massive and doesn't mean it will always turn out for the best. It's a gamble, just like life in general.

Turning the question on my self and asking can I trust men just gives me the same answer that I've given you.

Bear in mind the wise words spoken by the great Dr Phil....a relationship should be 100% and 100% not fiffty fifty.

God bless Dr Phil :D[/quote']

you cant always trust what goochie says though. :D

Yep, and of course when you do trust them with your feelings and do everything you can to please them they still **** on you and go for a complete drop out who is there all the time cause he doesn't have a job and never intends to get one.

i'm no psychic, but i'm sensing some bad karma here....

wanna enlighten us on what caused this? no specifics, just give us an idea, then maybe we can help

Bad karma prehaps, mainly just venting a lot of pent up, "I can't beleive she just f**king did that".

Been here before, it hurt as much before and you know thats how life is etc etc.

Suffice to say that i been working my nuts off so i had enough cash to pay for us both and spending whatever time i have with me lady of approximately a year.

She has a very very clouded past and i put up with all of that and was more than happy to accept it all. So at 11pm last night she says there is a guy 'who has got into her head' and says the same this morning.

So a newly single and fed up me got a phone call and went raar, and having briskey open just posted a stupid thread.

Anyway yeah it's just me getting all Raaarr and venting before my head explodes so appologies to anyone who thinks this is a bit mental.

Ahh well guess i won't be comming over to the garlic festival this weekend then :P

The only thing worth seeing would have been the dog training display by the RSPCA, but then if your into Chas and Dave that could've been another reason to go :D

Carry on Raaaarrrrring, it's good for the soul :P

I didn't give a monkeys about the garlic fest, more the oppertunity to spend some quality time alone with the other half. I just don't get why if you are nice, some women (the ones i seem to like) decide that it's a sign they can bugger off and find another person.

Guest Fabia 12v

Mate, i know these will be the last things on ur mind, and u'll just be thinking why, why why.... but take it from me... u'll hate her and new fella for ages, then there will come a point when you can just move on.

Took me weeks to get over my break up.... and i'm not saying you'll be so lucky but i finally clicked and 'moved on' and now (i hope) we are best of mates, but its by no means the same for everyone.

Grin and bare it, u'll hurt inside a long time. But don't get disheartened.

Ummmm, been there, done that...

I even used to live with one who suddenly decided she wanted to be a lesbian:eek:

So, over 500k later ( several houses,cars,businesses) i now think **** it and live my life for me!

Fortunately wife no 3 1/2 agrees:D

This probably won't make you feel any better, but, hey, life goes on:thumbup:

I've been there and done that before, it's just the fact of what i had been through with her and when i was there for her. I know i'll get over it but right now it hurts like ****.

What really got me was i get a brief phone call saying she had never cheated on me, then a text saying it was over as of today. I mean you would hope after what we had been through i could at least have it done by a better means than text.

What goes around comes around. What she's done to you will only repeat itself with her as the subject sooner or later.

Cheezemonkhai.

my sympathies dude. that is deffo not a nice situation to be in.

Had it happen to me before, and way I dealt with it is to realise that you're not entirely at fault here.

yes you have your faults (everyone does!) but by the sounds of it, you tried your best.

Sometimes things happen cos there is something better round the corner...

Really sorry to hear about the breakup. You must be gutted.

There's nothing worse than being dropped like that mate especially when you are working so hard towards something that you think is as important to her as it is to you. It's clear there's nothing you can do to save this relationship now so despite the anger and hurt you are suffering, you gotta move on. Maybe now is the time to ring up a a few mates and go out on the lash.

When you are a little less emotional and feel you are ready to close that chapter, take some time to reflect on what happened and what lead up to it. Also imagine yourself in your girlfriends position and try to see things from her perspective. Relationships are a 2 way thing and there's rarely just one side to blame but as long as you learn something from it then at least you can genuinely put it down to experience.

Personally speaking anyone who sleeps with someone else without first trying to deal with the problems they are having with the current relationship, you can do without. Regardless of how or why the whole thing happened.

Well after a good few drinks (sorry for slightly less than sober posts) and a sleep, things are not quite so bad. Still gutted, but hey thats life. What doesn't kill you will only make you stronger and all.

Ta for the comments, fingers crossed that was the bottom and now after some sleep it will be on the way up.