Testdrive unlimited demo on Xbox 360

Neo_VR

Anyone tried the new demo - released on thursday?

It allows a hour of gameplay in multi-player mode (eg other people hooning round the streets)

it has the makings of being a great game, but im struggling to get used to the controls.. :thumbup:

One thing ive just found (its not mentioned on the controls screen)

if you press the left button on the D-pad it scrolls through some options, and one of them is driver-aids... i think its set to on by default... changing it to hypersport or OFF makes a big difference.. i like the game alot more now :thumbup:

Goto XBOX360 market place, and download from there. Be warned that the files are huge so broadband is required. As is the 20GB HD to download onto, as an example the TD unlimited demo is around 750MB.

Been playing the new demo, its much better than the first one with a different choice of cars and one motorcycle.

Goto XBOX360 market place' date=' and download from there. Be warned that the files are huge so broadband is required. As is the 20GB HD to download onto, as an example the TD unlimited demo is around 750MB.

Been playing the new demo, its much better than the first one with a different choice of cars and one motorcycle.[/quote']

Ahh, so the 360 needs to connected to the internet. They can't be downloaded on a PC and burnt to disc.

Ahh, so the 360 needs to connected to the internet. They can't be downloaded on a PC and burnt to disc.

Unfortunatley not..

It also needs to be the xbox "premium" with the built in hdd, and you also need a xbox live gold account (paid) to download content and play games online

It also needs to be the xbox "premium" with the built in hdd, and you also need a xbox live gold account (paid) to download content and play games online

not really as you can buy the HDD seperatly ;)

Don't think you need Gold for downloads do you? Think you can also do it with the Silver (according to X-box website) - which is "free" with the 360.

Dead Rising's hilarious, have to confess to being sat there giggling like Beavis and Butthead while using the shopping trolley... :rofl:

Rob.

i have very recently discovered the ability to make smoothy type drinks from all sorts resulting in comical effects as you spit at zombies :D

i like the satisfying thwock it makes when battering them with baseball bats too :)

but for good old honest killing abilty having about 4 hunting knifes in a row is awesome for just hacking your way through a crowd of the living dead :thumbup:

i have very recently discovered the ability to make smoothy type drinks from all sorts resulting in comical effects as you spit at zombies :D

i like the satisfying thwock it makes when battering them with baseball bats too :)

but for good old honest killing abilty having about 4 hunting knifes in a row is awesome for just hacking your way through a crowd of the living dead :thumbup:

the guitars and sword are quite handy too :rofl: unlike the toy light sabre :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

I have just bought TDU and a 360. Only game I have so far but it seems great fun.

Well, not the only game I have, I also bought Forza 1 as I really enjoyed it on the Xbox. It seems to play ok on the 360 not tried online gaming yet though although I have set up a live account.

My gamertag is TexasJohn74

So, who wants a game then?