hi im new be gentle

blouse

Ah' date=' I see (having read a few posts above).

Careful please ladies, play nicely. :wagfinger:

< Gets large spoon from drawer >

Or is it just that you are jealous of blouses "popularity" and, frankly, rather splendid norks?

< Puts spoon away, grabs popcorn and settles down for a pleasant evening >

:D[/quote']

lmao no not at all, I am quite happy to welcome people to the site, I just dont think that this is the best way to introduce oneself?? Attention seeking isn't a popular quality (except maybe to lonely old men??) as emily pointed out, when a male memeber joins we don't start asking for photos do we?

I'm all up for a laugh, but when you first join a site surely sending photos of your boobs around to the moderating team isn't exactly a 'normal' thing to do? I wouldnt do it anyway.....:confused:

Welcome anyway blouse...everyone deserves a second chance afterall! :rolleyes:

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blouse - it is not big (not a refrence to your norks) and it is not clever.

You are always going to be known as the girl who flashed her bazookas to a mod and you will be laughing at you for sometime.

Get some integrity and make a better first impression on another forum :thumbdwn:

Oh, this is entertainment for sure.

I just cannot help feeling bad for a girl who needs to behave like such a prostitue. There is another who could do with learning the same lesson.

So then Blouse - What model of Skoda is it that interest you?

Whoa, what the hell is goin on...

I leave the computer for ten minutes and we've got a slangin' match going on :rofl:

Blouse, you've got lovely norks - though I'm sure I've seen 'em somewhere before on the net...

not that I go on the net lookin for stuff like that :o

actually girls just go back to ignoring me , infact add me to your ignore list!! coz me and the boys were getting along fine up to post 195!!!

Thats because they are apparently as shallow as you, they are men afterall! :rolleyes:

Although walkie has a point...which Skoda interests you? Do you plan to buy one? Come to meets with us all? we're all a bunch of geeks anyway, so once you realise that you probably wont want attention off anyone here anyway!! :rofl:

speak for yourself

lmao!! I didn't mean it in a nasty way! ;)

but at the end of the day we are all pretty interested in our cars.....and someone who isn't is gonna find any of our meets pretty dull.....do you not agree? :confused:

what skoda was i thinking of buying!!?? well was looking at a deisel fabia the other day but a seat leon cupra caught my eye!! and know nowing what girls who drive skodas turn into i dont think i want one now!!

im thinking being into cars is maybe the only ay you can get men!!! IMO:)

Get some integrity and make a better first impression on another forum :thumbdwn:

For what its worth blouse as far as I am concerned you are more than welcome both on here and at any meets, couldn't give a **** what your norks look like (happily married) but anyone who lists inuendo phnar phnar as an hobby and can give as good as she gets is ok by me :thumbup:

Lighten up laydeeeeeeeeeeeeeez she as not really been the instigator of this thread degenerating just continued the joke on rather than disapearing/scared off by us perverted males:P

what skoda was i thinking of buying!!?? well was looking at a deisel fabia the other day but a seat leon cupra caught my eye!! and know nowing what girls who drive skodas turn into i dont think i want one now!!

im thinking being into cars is maybe the only ay you can get men!!! IMO:)

Leon Cupras are gorgeous' date=' yellow ones especially, I saw a few yesterday at Trax. Wouldn't mind one myself at some point!

P.S - we dont 'turn into' anything, a few ppl have merely stated an image you have created for yourself. Being into cars is a hobby...people who come on here wihtout mentioning cars and just chattin up the blokes? to me thats seems like the only was THEY can get men? :confused: [/color']