Car

Black Magic, Fabia Vrs, 1.9 PDTDI

With Cruise Control and Parking sensors

Engine

Standard untill Nov 18th.

Transmission

Standard 6 speed gearbox.

Suspension

Eibach Pro Dampers and springs with Jabba ARB Along with a Momo Front upper strut Brace.

(Handles like a dream since it was lowered and ARB although Marshall tyres in the wet let it all down)

Brakes

Both Front and Rear are standard.

Wheels & Tyres

Team Dynamic Monza Wheels with 205/40/R17 Marshall Tyres all-round.

Styling

Rear window tinted 35% along with rear side windows tinted 50%.The Strut brace has decals all over it.

Interior

Snap On Seat Covers.

ICE

Pioneer Deh-6800 along with Focal Tweeters, Focal Door speakers and at the back Focal 4.5" Speakers, All with crossovers and not forgetting the small Vibe CBR10 Sub.

Security

Clifford Concept G5 950

Performance

Nov 4th I shall find out if it really has the standard 130BHP.

10937.attach

10938.attach

10940.attach

10942.attach

10943.attach

• 7 months later...

Kato Muria's and i would advise anyone NOT to buy them everything is a pain with getting a tyre to fit on,something to do with not have a NYLON head on the machine and the spokes being very proud. The below Pic shows what i think.:D

14568.attach

Not my cup , but what do I know;)

Watch out for curb stones wont you:D

Even i didnt like the wheels when i first opened the box, They are a love or hate wheel.

And yes chris the worst thing about the wheels are that the spokes are very proud so shall have to watch out twice as hard for not hitting the council KERBs.

Even i didnt like the wheels when i first opened the box, They are a love or hate wheel.

And yes chris the worst thing about the wheels are that the spokes are very proud so shall have to watch out twice as hard for not hitting the council CURBs.

or even council KERBS :D :P

I'm not quite sure if I like 'em or hate them...

Why the change of wheels? only wondering because I used to have imolas and managed to trash the inner rim on 3 wheels on 3 different occasions. I think they were made of cheese! *said in a jeremy clarksonesque voice*

I'm not quite sure if I like 'em or hate them...

Why the change of wheels? only wondering because I used to have imolas and managed to trash the inner rim on 3 wheels on 3 different occasions. I think they were made of cheese! *said in a jeremy clarksonesque voice*

Some toss pot pulled out on after last Novembers Rolling road meet and trashed one wheel. I got the bodyshop(a good friendof mine:D to say its unrepairable) Also My old wheels arent made anymore. Iam still awaiting the money From the insureance but i went for 18's instead of 17's and i fanced a change anyway.

As for the look of the wheels. I love the wheels now BUT I felt crap when i first banged them on as i wasnt sure if i liked them but now i DO!