Amp.

Dejan

There is a good rubber grommet, close to the pollen filter. You will need to remove the scuttle panel and may need to remove the filter. This come out up the top behiind the glovebox, perfect for routing behind the carpet and under the trim to the rear.

There is a good rubber grommet, close to the pollen filter. .

Unless you've had a bloody GAP security installer remove the grommet when he put some of his wiring through their for the clifford alarm :rolleyes: as i found out - still managed to get the 4awg wire through though, just used a load of grease, like he had previously - not ideal but ( i aint no alarm installer to have re-run the alarm cables :( )

Unless you've had a bloody GAP security installer remove the grommet when he put some of his wiring through

What an animal! :eek:

That's just what you need, wires allowed to rub against the metal edge with no grommet to protect it - wonder how many miles of vibration it would take to wear through something :thumbdwn: .

When I installed my 10mm tri-rated cable through the same grommet I made sure it was cable tied away from all metal points of rubbing and also used some 16mm plastic flexible conduit between the grommet and the cable tray that runs under the air box so that there was no danger of vibration chaffing away the insulation and causing an almighty bang (before the fuse goes of course :D )

Matt

Dudes... I can't find the rubber grommet... and i do not have the alarm...

so... could anyone get me a picture, or a more specific location of where it is... thx...