Door led not flashing

Since my car went into the dealers last week my door lock led does not flash anymore. I do however have a red flashing tuning button on the head unit:confused:

I think they have had the door trim off to try and trace a sort of "twang" that sometimes comes from the drivers door as it is closed. Also the One touch up does not always work now and there is a "clunk" when the window is wound up from being fully down, as if something is catching inside the door.

Just lately my dealer seems to have to have the car in a couple of times before they actually managed to put the problem right.

:mad:

I am not happy as this now means yet another visit and leaving the car with them to put whatever is going on in my door and with the led right.

I have noticed that the workshop manager has left and been replaced with a new one and since then i have had to have multiple visits to get each problem sorted out.

Not happy:mad:

I noticed that mu door led wasnt flashing recently too.

My car had been broken into through the front passenger window & something had gone wrong with the central locking unit on that door as when I locked the car, to my horror, i found that i could open the front passenger door on occasions. This led me to believe that if the light isnt flashing then it telling me that the system has NOT deadlocked and there the vehicle is not secure.

Needless to say its gone into the dealers to get the lock fixed/replaced

I noticed mine was'nt flashing the other day, read the manual which states that pressing the lock button on the fob twice deactivates part of the alarm system & LED won't flash.

Pressed lock button on fob again, hey presto LED flashes again.

Just wondering if the car is registering a false press on the fob, & deactivating that part of the system?

Don't know if this will be of any help to you. :o