Portsmouth RR Day - Evening before meet

VRStu

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the one ;) - SWMBO finishes work in Oxford at 8pm, assuming I can convince her to pack before going to work I can drop stuff in the car, pick her up, but that means she'll have to get changed first so if we're there by 10pm I'd be happy :D

That stated it should mean the bar is still open so a quick bevvie might have to be enjoyed :thumbup:

I'm affraid my conscious has got the better of me and have decided to go to my mates 40th bash on the Friday evening :( . I will join you for breakfast in the morning, if you'll have me!. :P

Having read through most of the thread Im just a tadge confused, where we are meeting & what time, also where are we eating in case Im running late.

Thanks

Stuart

Yup, me thinks Stu better get his finger out ;)

I don't think it's been decided yet Stuart.

Could do with sorting it out as the clock is ticking. I was hoping to find somwhere for breakfast in the morning but as yet my efforts have been thwarted by parking issues.

It kinda depends on what people want to do, there is a pub on site or we could head off into town. It also seems as though several people intend to arrive late ish.

Anyne got any preferances?

I am lead to believe the Jim, Keith and Kate from JKM would like to join us as well.

I am lead to believe the Jim, Keith and Kate from JKM would like to join us as well.

They have told me that they will be coming along for the evening. The pub below the hotel isn't that bad though!.

I think that's the best bet. We'll meet in the pub below at say 8pm.

Anyone who thinks they will be arriving later may wish to PM me a mobile number and I'll keep you informed if we move.

Are we all happy with that?