Hidedoody from Giz

Gizmo69

Hi all, I have owned a Skoda Fabia 1.4 Classic for 2 years but not for much longer! Ive just traded it in for a Skoda Fabia VRS that I will be picking up from the shop in march. :thumbup: The clincher for me was on the test drive when I matched the 9.5sec 0-60 in wet conditions on a gradient with a wheel spin start so cant wait for good conditions!!! Feel free to offer a new owner some advice!

Cheers

Giz

Dont worry! Ill be treating my baby with much more respect than the demonstrator!!! As for the speed cameras I've opted for cruise control so as long as I remember to use it I should be ok! Was amazed with the car, where Id never dream of overtaking with my 1.4 the VRS just eases past in seconds and you dont even realise how quick you are really going!

Can anyone give me a guestimate on the running costs of the Fabia VRS? Any tweaking problems etc? Had a few with my old Fabia and hoping not to be suprised with the new one! Also Ive never had a black car before and have heard its a handfull to maintain, any tips on how to maintain it? I live in a flat on a busy road so full works can be hard to carry out!

Cheers for the warm welcome! Ill keep you updated as to when I get it... Cant wait!!!:D