Skoda / Czech style number plate surrounds (ALL GONE)

Quinten

main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=22551&g2_serialNumber=2

For anyone that likes their car to look a bit more European, these are the ones you want :thumbup:

They are made from sturdy black plastic, Euro/UK number plate sized (so your old plates will fit) and you can just slide your plate in, with a handy (no screwdriver required) clip down the bottom providing access... ideal for those roadside officer checks ;)

They are priced as followed:

Single surround: £9.50 (collected) or £11.27 (posted) or £11.89 (if paying with paypal)

Two surrounds: £19 (collected) or £21.20 (posted) or £22.15 (if paying with paypal)

Collection can be from either Aylesbury or London Docklands.

I accept the following payment methods:

Paypal (preferred)

Please send the amount for the quantity you require to: paypal at awooga.nl

Bank transfer/Cheque/Cash

Please PM me for my details.

There are NONE surround left.

Please note that although I am a member of Briskoda staff, this is not an official group buy, and as such will BRISKODA not be accountable for any dealings you have with me

• 2 weeks later...
Yep, Il take one of these, im in N. Ireland, so il be paying via Paypal, Is your email address on paypal-

awooga dot nl

or

awooga.nl

let me know and il get payment sent asap,

Thanks,

Michael

awooga.nl :thumbup:

not the best pic mind!

Your car is too shinny :p

Thanks for that pic, any chance of one a little closer up?

Cheers,

Jimb0

Ps. Quinten - if i do like it i'll take 2, but i'd just like to see them before saying yes to you.

Your car is too shinny :p

Thanks for that pic, any chance of one a little closer up?

Cheers,

Jimb0

Ps. Quinten - if i do like it i'll take 2, but i'd just like to see them before saying yes to you.

Will get some when i go my next lil photoshoot, the car is going in on thursday to get coilovers fitted, so once that is done will get some pics up ;)

Another pic if it helps anyone to decide....

CarFeb07-14A.jpg

Again, I believe this is the more exclusive large font design ;)

I will probably get some new plates made up to go with the surround - it doesn't really look right with the UK supplying dealer details on there as well

Another pic if it helps anyone to decide....

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b257/andy2407/Briskoda%20Stuff/CarFeb07-14A.jpg

Again, I believe this is the more exclusive large font design ;)

I will probably get some new plates made up to go with the surround - it doesn't really look right with the UK supplying dealer details on there as well

There's a GB for Dubmeister plates on, go on, come join us :thumbup:

Finally fittted to the car today, and they look fantastic. Had to get some new reg plates too, the holey effect looked a bit odd :p SOOOOOOO easy to fit too, saved me drilling new plates too.

Good job Quinten! Thanks alot.

Finally fittted to the car today, and they look fantastic. Had to get some new reg plates too, the holey effect looked a bit odd :p SOOOOOOO easy to fit too, saved me drilling new plates too.

Good job Quinten! Thanks alot.

Youll have to whack up some pics too :thumbup: