Hurray for Kia

MissKia

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are however, getting better in looks and quallity and reliabillity.

This documented track record of improvement seems a little familliar ........mmmmm...

Skoda have never been that reliable :rofl:

I like the look of the ceed, but I guess thats because it reminds me of the toyota corrolla, but then again the new fabia reminds me of a toyota corrolla from the back.

I would consider a kia if I was looking for a cheap car, although the price seems to be rising on them. Time to start looking at Diahatsu's or parodgua's after that

Hmmmm snobbery from fabia drivers :rofl: Remember the Skoda that used to make rust buckets that fell to bits???? Come on you know the old jokes that are still around and you have to say "er well I think you will find it's actually a Volkswagen in different clotthes blah blah"

I think the term I am looking for is "moving forward" Hyundai have done it with success (Hyundai Coupe is a damn good looker) and I am sure Kia will too.

But Hyundais are remarkably better. I used to have an Accent and it was a powerful 1.3 that was solidly built.

SWMBO bought a Rio after that and it was top of the range and it was nothing but rubbish. Doesnt exactly make you want to buy another does it?? A Hyundai I would consider due to the reliability and strength factor it gave us.

In all fairness the old "ribbed" Skodas were good and just stereotyped which made them a laughing stock.

With Kia you cant polish a turd

Perhaps Kia should do a group buy for this stuff then Guv!!

Awaits a telling off....

You know, I'm not going to tell you off :)

I am just going to rest assured in the knowledge that there is a male tendency to criticize others when over compensating for a lack of substantial fullfillment in their own lives :rolleyes:

Take care.