WoooHooo, passed M.O.T.

As title says, took car for the dreaded test this morning & to my great delight it passed without, any drama. :D :D :D

Not used to this, garage always seem to find a problem & end up paying for another test :mad:

So am one happy bunny. :) :)

Glad to hear it.

Its always a horrible time of year. Car goes to the garage for the MOT and your sat around with fingers crossed.

Mine passed without a problem earlier this year.:thumbup:

Me too WOOOOO HOOOOOO :thumbup::D , i've always had to replace something before brake pipe etc on my last cars, very happy man and also got great service from the Skoda dealer i went through :thumbup:

Ross

WRC_068

It's a great feeling when that happens isn't it, esp when the closest you've come to any "preparation" is checking the lights, washers. horn and tread depth!

How did you know :confused: :eek: :eek: :eek:

mine passed the re-test this morning after I put new front discs and pads on at the weekend. I would say another 12 months trouble free motoring, but my next service is going to have to include the cambelt - ouch!

mine passed the re-test this morning after I put new front discs and pads on at the weekend. I would say another 12 months trouble free motoring, but my next service is going to have to include the cambelt - ouch!

Had the cambelt / water pump done in Oct. so hoping for a reasonably cheap year this time :rofl:

Last car failed due to front pads "looking a bit thin" :eek: They passed the brake test but inspector said they were looking as if they would not last another 10,000.miles

I only do approx 6,000 a year :confused: , & as I took the car away to fix myself (at less than a quarter of the quoted price), I had to pay a full retest fee :mad: .

One reason I was so happy to pass this time. :D :D :D