Fabia vrs mods

skodaguy

1) apparently not, although Ross Clarke has put similar wheels from a Leon Cupra R on his, but I'm just as interested.

2) the Fabia uses a variable vane turbo insyead of a dump valve so the answer is no.

1) Again, I have heard that this is a no, but i would love to know exactly why as they both have 5x100 stud pattern. Perhaps the offset isn't enough to clear the brake calipers.

2) Most TDi's can have a dump valve fitted, but doesn't help outputs and in some cases actually decreases the power/torque figures!

This would be interesting........surely the Octy RS has bigger brakes than the Furby???

Also isn't the Furby's alloys just a 16'' version of the Octy's?

No they are a similar design, but different to the 16" Octavia wheels. If you look at them both together, the Fabia wheels look more chunky and thicker around the centre.

I recon the fabia wheels look better than the octiva wheels. The fabia just needs a 40mm drop and the wheels re doing in a anthracite colour ... yum.

15mm will do as it is already 5mm lower than std, and your right about the anthracite.

The Octy wheels do fit the Fabia - I test drove a Yellow Fabia vRS at Wings in Peterborough - it had the very wheels fitted with 205/40/17 rubber :thumbup:

Thought so, must decide between Octy wheels or Anthracite.