Celox tuning chip problem - 1.9TDI PD

• 1 year later...

Hi lads i bought 1 of these chips but its stamped with Audi/volkswagon on the chip my light has come on too but car is fine i fitted to an 09 Superb 2 1.9tdi greenline il bring it to my dealer with the chip out of course see what they say is the problem with the light and if it did any damge keep ye posted

Guest westallc
Hi lads i bought 1 of these chips but its stamped with Audi/volkswagon on the chip my light has come on too but car is fine i fitted to an 09 Superb 2 1.9tdi greenline il bring it to my dealer with the chip out of course see what they say is the problem with the light and if it did any damge keep ye posted

are you some kind of idiot ???? this is a resistor that makes your car think it is colder than it is so over fuels it!!!!!!!!!!! IT WILL **** YOUR ENGINE:mad::mad:

this resistor can be brought from maplins why o why to people keep doing this its **** take it off.

also if you can afford an 09 superb why do you not map it or get a proper tuning box fitted ??

i wouldnt tell skoda about that resistor because your warranty will be void :mad:

truly shocking :mad:

Does this classify as "kittencide"? ;)

are you some kind of idiot ???? this is a resistor that makes your car think it is colder than it is so over fuels it!!!!!!!!!!! IT WILL **** YOUR ENGINE:mad::mad:

this resistor can be brought from maplins why o why to people keep doing this its **** take it off.

also if you can afford an 09 superb why do you not map it or get a proper tuning box fitted ??

i wouldnt tell skoda about that resistor because your warranty will be void :mad:

truly shocking :mad:

how does it give my car so much more power so ???? better fuel economy etc

had it at the dealer today and he put it on computer the light was for the engine managment system a heat sensor when this light is on he said it wud not do any damage to engine .... so wat purpose is this resistor for so ????:confused:

Guest westallc

had it at the dealer today and he put it on computer the light was for the engine managment system a heat sensor when this light is on he said it wud not do any damage to engine .... so wat purpose is this resistor for so ????:confused:

mate if you dont want to listen then fair enough your car but you have been warned.

its a cheap **** mod that doesnt work it is fooling sensors to think there reading different it will damage your engine simple as that.

get the car mapped the only way to do it.

:rolleyes::mad:

you buy a very nice 09 plate car and then you buy a 50p mod.......if you wish to mod a car do it properly or not atall:rotz:

anyway enough from me its your car just cant believe someone would do this on a 09 car without rersearch first:confused:

This modification works by putting a resistor in the line from the engine temperature sensor to the ECU, and just spoofs the ECU into thinking that the engine is running cold all the time. This causes the ECU to demand extra fuel, so you will get more power from a diesel, but no way can you get better economy unless you're running a higher gear at lowish speeds.

:eek::eek: OMG!!!!!!