Loz's new toy

Loz

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kept that quiet Loz!

Saw a race blue one at Tesco in Irlam on Friday - looked very nice... If I'd ben changing my car this year rather than next, I think I'd have downsized and gone for one of these! Would have loved to get 155 so it matched my puma :lol:

Am I the only one who had a sneaking suspicion this was on the cards? There have been a few clues dropped in the forums. Unintentionally maybe, but clues all the same :)

Hope it will be at the bbq too. That and Sharky's Punto will make it worth the trek ;)

She's gorgeous. Nice one Loz. I didn't expect you to get a vRS quite so soon after the Sport, but at least you arent as bad as Tom or I for swapping cars!

Well I just couldn't resist really, with that it was a case of now or never so I just went for it!

Am I the only one who had a sneaking suspicion this was on the cards? There have been a few clues dropped in the forums. Unintentionally maybe, but clues all the same :)

Hope it will be at the bbq too. That and Sharky's Punto will make it worth the trek ;)

I really want to go to the BBQ but I will need some serious help finding it :o also, I'm hoping some ppl will have tent space for me? LOL

Wow you got it!! :D Looks ace, i'll be keeping an eye out for it on the road.

Still think you should have bought my red one...:P

Haha! Yes, sorry for dragging you all the way to mine to help me get the ICE out my last one! LOL! I might need you again for this one.... :rofl:

I'm sure I'll see you about, you can't miss me really now! lol!

my blue one is prettier than the red ones :P :rofl:

Into my what? lol

Your "Sat 'get you really lost by not telling you when you're off-course until you're several miles off course, and have no idea where you are, never mind how to get back to where it thought you should be before it didn't tell you about a vital junction". ;)

Your "Sat 'get you really lost by not telling you when you're off-course until you're several miles off course, and have no idea where you are, never mind how to get back to where it thought you should be before it didn't tell you about a vital junction". ;)

Loz knows just how amusing sat nav can be. CAt and Fiddle meet first time we went, sat nav took us down some random road, got itself confused, and waved the white flag, with the message - "please refer to map for further guidance" :rofl: How helpful.

Yeah that was pretty funny that, wait til we're in the middle of nowhere before the stupid woman says 'There is no coverage in this area, please refer to your map' I just looked at it bemused and said 'my what?' lol. Although lets be fair, we couldn't have lived without it when Steve got us lost in prague ;) Never been so pleased to hear that womans voice!! :rofl:

Either way, I don't have sat nav....I don't know which would get more lost, it or me! :D