Anyone else had the postcards thru the door yet?

Hey all

Just wondered how many of you have had the 'postcard set' from Skoda with 3 views of the new Furby (in burnt orange) , sent as a 'taster' before the launch (and apparently 'coz the brochures not ready yet!-even Silbury Skoda admitted to me on the phone they dont have the brochure yet!!)

Ah ok , these ones are 3 different shots of Fabia II (Front 3/4 , rear , side profile) with some bumf on the 4th and last one telling you to contact your local dealer for details of launch events , and that you will be getting a brochure when it comes out. I registered my details on the Skoda UK site , got these postcard approx a week later , and courtesy phonecall from local dealer yesterday afternoon.

i had the invitaion through with an invite at 7pm on the 17th may for progress skoda in bedford. i wonder really how many people will be there at 7pm to see a new car that they could already have seen at suzuki down the road :)

i had the invitaion through with an invite at 7pm on the 17th may for progress skoda in bedford. i wonder really how many people will be there at 7pm to see a new car that they could already have seen at suzuki down the road :)

But people only go to these events for the free food and drinks don't they?

Yup; I got mine about three weeks ago; quite nifty. Sent one to my dealer asking for an invite to their launch party!

Also was given an invite to the launch party 17th May when I called into Progress Skoda (Bedford) at the weekend.

I aint had an invite?

Shall I ring my dealer and ask-or are they being sent out to potential customers?

If that's the case I aint having nothing for at least six years. Getting my moneys worth out the car!

I think they are all on a Thursday , as the launch is on May 17th , I'd assume every dealer will be doing something on this day. Maybe it would be better waiting a week or so and going in when the 'crowds' have gone , there probably will be more of a chance of speaking to someone , and also you will probably get a longer test drive.