The definitive vote - You decide ?

What would you do ?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What would you do ?

• Never even consider buying it !
    • Wait for the real car to arrive and test drive it.
    • Wait and see if it grows on me. Maybe then a test drive.
    • I'm only interested in the new VRS version.

I actually like more things about the new car than I dislike. If it drives a lot better than the current car (which I find is nice to drive and is comfortable for me) then I would consider one , especially now it seems the Joyster has been delayed till 2011 at the earliest. The only thing about buying new is the massive depreciation you suffer in the first 3 years , I'd be happier waiting 18 months to 2 years before i get one.

ugly looking car. It looks like a toy car!

Just waiting to see what the new vrs is like. It would have to be a massive improvement over the normal versions. not performance wise, cause thats almost certain anyway, but styling wise.

What do you think of the new Fabia ?

They are going to have to make some changes to it before I'll look at it in vRS form. TBH I think it sits too high, the rest is OK but not modern looking enough.

I dont contemplate changing the car for at least 2 more years. I may go S3 or Octavia vRS 170

wouldn't contemplate buying it, but that's only because I'm very happy with the (brand new) car I've got, and intending to keep it for quite a while.

might have a test drive in the 12v 1.2.like the sound of the 3 cyl engines

Thats the engine of choice , according to all the write-ups I have read. I suppose if money was not a problem the 105TDi would be the engine to get , but the 3 cyl gives a good balance of fun per pound spent.

I've not seen a 'real' one so can't possibly comment.

I was unsure of the roomster, until I saw and drove one, and I was pleasantly surprised.

I think the colour will be all important though.

At first I really didn't like the shape much but its growing on me now. Got a chance to have a prod about and sit in one at the weekend. It did bring a bit of a smile to my face :) Its not a bad car, gives the appearance of being a bit smaller that the current Fabia which I wouldn't like tho.

It definately does have mini and swift like features (which always isn't a bad thing). Personally I would only be interested in a vRS (or similar) model but the car as it is just now will have stay competitively priced if they want it to sell. Its nicer and a bit more modern than the MkI, but don't think its going to get the rave reviews the MkI Fabia got when it was first launched - it will probably attract inerest due to the original Fabia reputation though.

I would recommend it to people (to test drive), but probably only as a ladies shopping car at the moment. The vRS would need to have some nice body enhancements.

Have to say Im thinking of either met red or dark blue with the white roof as the driving school logo will go a treat on it, also think of a side strip coming down the cpost down to the front for the writing. But it MUST have bluetooth, climate control, cruise and laminated side glass......... Any of those 4 mssing and I might look else where. The latter we have the wife's C4 and the noise reduction is remarkable and is great for secuirty.

It wont have bluetooth

Yeah I thought that might be the case, but I wonder if its comng because its mentioned on the global site. VAG in general seem to be way behind other brands/groups in putting this into cars, real shame.