GPW's Fabia VRS Special Edition No 604.

GPW

Looks very nice :thumbup:

a minor 'but' - have you got the camera (Sony DCS-S500, right) on wide-angle or what ?

Only it is making the Blue Furby's wheels in shots 3 and, especially, 5 look out of proportion (as in too small)

Looks very nice :thumbup:

a minor 'but' - have you got the camera (Sony DCS-S500, right) on wide-angle or what ?

Only it is making the Blue Furby's wheels in shots 3 and, especially, 5 look out of proportion (as in too small)

Hi Mouse, Yes I have the DCS-500s. But I couldnt tell you if it was using wide sreen or not:O . I just switch it on a take the photo. I think its just the angle of the car. But we all know that the VRS should be on 17's.

Not been this happy with a car in a long time:thumbup:

Looks sweet - mind you the red one did too

The frontal shots look good i.e. the slight 'fishbowl' effect is good in that it exaggerates the nose, wheels etc :thumbup:

But it doesn't do anything for the side and rear views :thumbdwn:

Truth is - I'm jealous :(

just been out for a 50 mile run. a few good things

1: it is quicker than my old one:thumbup:

2: the cruse control is a gem, how could I have done without it before:confused:

3: the ride and handleing is much better than my old one (prob feels that way just coz its new)

4: is the steering a different ratio rack? feels like you need less movement to get a responce.

5: seats are 100% improvement on the old cloth:cool:

6: love the way it sparkles in the sunshine.

7: but the best one is that the "stutter" is not noticable. It gave a few jolts yestarday when I picked it up but after 100 miles its not there even if I try to make it do it:D

oh for an excuse to take it out again:D

Bung in some Millers Diesel Sport 4 for a leetle extra performance, smoother too.

Cruise control - not used it yet - we only do local basically :thumbdwn: :thumbup: :confused:

>oh for an excuse to take it out again

Where shall I begin.........................:thumbup:

Anyone would think you're enjoying the car :rolleyes:

i have to ask, why?

apart from leather, cruise and blue paint they are the same :confused:

thats a lot of money for blue paint and leather.

Not the same at all:eek:

It also has 6 disc, Rear tints and a working fag lighter element:rofl:

I was wanting a new car as my old one was coming up for 3 years old. I loved the little red firecracker lots but I always felt it lacked a few refinments so when the oppertunity to get all this in one great affordable package, what else can you get to match it in this price bracket, it was an easy choice.

I think that should answer your "why?"

tbh not really, but then again i have never been that bothered about new cars. i've had 2 now and i only got the second one as it was cheaper than insuring the first one again(18, no ncb, a claim and a brand new car :( ).

obviously its your choice and your money but i personally would never even consider the change you and many others have made as your basically paying thousands to have the same car again but with a few options and a stutter.

you could add rear tints, leather interior and a 6 disc changer for around

again you neglect the fag lighter element:rofl:

and the fact that I was in the market for a new car anyway. This was just good timing for me not a "because its there" mind you I might have bought it because it was there anyway:rolleyes: