40th Birthday please help

Vincent Vega

I turned 40 a couple of years ago. I hate birthday surprises, especially the ones in a manky village hall with a crap disco so I organised a BBQ (in October :P ) at my house and bought some display fireworks, all in all had a good evening, especially when the nearby cattery owner turned up to complain about the noise :o:D

Is he interested in cars? A friend of mine recently hired a Mercedes SLK and drove around the north York moors for his wife's birthday, then ended up in a picnic area for lunch where their kids (grown up with their own children) were waiting. It was all a surprise.

I got a driving experience which i have yet to use,i chose the one where i get to drive a tank,6x6 Stalwart and a 4x4 army truck ! Passed on the off road and track type one because work sends me on them for FREE !

What about a bottle of Grecian for Men and a pair of long-handled toenail clippers? You might have to hide them in one those wonderful undulating massage lounging chairs which have inbuilt stereo consoles etc, though you'd probably be tempted to keep that for yourself... Still, you could take it the the BBQ and recoup most of the outlay by charging £1-a-go :D

Mo

Watching, of course I am watching.

:nervous: It's like being in The Matrix.

Anyway, given you're a Mod, mannyo, can't you sign in under a disguised pseudonym, e.g. mannyo1, and suggest your ideal day? I'm sure they'll let you off for flouting the system since you'll be old and senile soon :D

Regards

Mo

My Mrs got me a flying lesson, a cymbal for my drum kit, took me to Heathcotes restaurant, organised a party for me, and bought me an IWC watch..

She could of tried a bit harder!

:eek: You must be doing something right then... ;)

Mo

Remap?

you been talking to mannyo

some slippers and a pipe

Best bet is just to run round all the birthday cards with a thick dry-marker pen changing all the 40's to 21. No-one will notice and he'll thank you later ;)

Mo