Loz's Fabia vRS SE (258)

Loz

well my last one was blakfabi so this one is blufabi! I dont believe in giving cars stupid names. Willberpog sounds like something 7 yr olds play at breaktime! :rofl:

It's a blue fabbie, therfore it is referred to as blufabi :)

Well Blufabbie is something 5 years old would come up with so ner ner ner to you:P

Lol! Yea, it's supposed to make it sound cute and endearing! It makes me want to look after it and love it! It's also a reasonable name as it's merely a description of what it is!

Anyway, stop hijacking my thread, if you want to ick on me, start your own thread! :P lol

yes, they are still bags are they not??

You're deffo cruisin' for a bruisin' now!!! :mad:

:rofl:

Ectually, m'dear, the slant was at someone else but she refused to be drawn / photochopped

And, ectually, once again I got it slightly wrong :confused:

So - yeah, cruisin for a bruisin but you'll have to catch me

PS I don't run very fast :D

Blufabbie is the sort of noise I can make in the bath, when I have eaten a lot of Baked Beans

I always think it's a bit of a tired cliche when people reply "You owe me a new keyboard/monitor." But it's true this time. You owe me a new pig bun too.

Car looks great. Must get round to seeing one of these in the flesh at some point.