I have a felicia estate.

!.6 mpi laurent and klement special edition

i don't really want a sports exhaust because my m8's car have them and they always get pulled over, so i like the "im in a skoda so im not a boy racer" aproach!

So i have decided I was gonna buy a induction kit as its cheaper too.

How much performance would you say it would increase by?

because the top speed is only about 105 mph or 112 down hill.

what is the best induction kit to go for on this model?

:rolleyes: :eek: Try upgraded brakes and a flashing light to warn the locals that theres a nutter on the way.

On a more serious note your profile states you are 18, I have no idea how long you have been driving for but please remember that driving involves a huge responsibility not just to your personal safety but also to the safety of others. Perhaps your speed test was a one off or performed off road (you mention track days in your profile) however I know that I certainly would not feel safe driving at that speed in my Felicia. The energy carried by a vehicle at that kind of speed is immense, what may have been a scary moment at 70mph could make national news at over 100mph. I recall hearing that stopping distance almost doubles between 70 and 100 mph at which point it could take almost 200m to stop!

Rant over, Be safe.

im trying to get an induction kit for my felicia also. like the guy above said you need to be careful when approaching those sort of speeds , iv only been driving 6 months i would hate if i lost my licence due to speeding . even worse if soming was to happen.

im not sure were u get the induction kits from tho , i think u can get universal induction kits that can fit any car. good luck if u find any let me know :D

I take it from induction kit you mean one of those K&N style affairs? I can tell you a cheaper home made version if you like.

Basically if an MPI with air filter box situated to the side just remove the air filter and replace with a cut out pair of tights over the intake hole to filter the air!! phnar phnar

thanks guy's

I get all my parts from a place called AB Styling. The guy who works there is brilliant and can get almost anything, I'm going to ask him today what ones we can get.

as for the speed test, yes it was performed at an offroad facility - namely an unused airport! I might be 18 but i've been on the roads since i was 15 (riding bikes), so i do have experience.

Just think on with that laurin & klement! Treat it real nice... not many of them around these days!

And please dont do any stupid mods to it... that would just spoil the look of it, the only mods i would do to mine are things like the LED lights i have bought (although need some load resisters to stop the car thinking theres a bulb blown) and maybe some better speakers for me muzic and maybe a DVD player in sun visors...

Laurin & Klement power!!!