Hi, my dad has just recently bought a Fun pick- up, I think they are great!!:) The only thing is he has 2 small problems with it, firstly the rev counter only seems to work from 3500rpm upwards. The rev needle stays on 0 until you hit 3500 rpm and then it works fine.

The second is that one of the fog lamps is cracked, and i don,t know if a standard felicia is the same, or if the fun pick-up has different fog lamps..

Any information would be a help.

Many thanks.

i would of thought it would be the same cause the front of the cars look very simular,you could always find some from scrappy then if they dont fit you aint spent out alot of money

If it's an electronic tacho, not reading until about half scale, then apparently reading accurately, makes me think that the problem is with a carbon film variable rheostat, probably at the panel end.

Unless one of you is an electronics bod, not really fixable.

I think the front ends of the cars are the same, as Jaymz says.

Its a bright yellow pickup - which has 2 seats which fold out, from the back of the cab - so its a four seater cabriolet pickup truck ! A bit crazy, my mate had one which we used to go cruising round town in!