OMG,

Why has the top spec model ( laurent and klement. )

NOT GOT POWER STEERING!

Its really annoying when parking, especially people who think parking 2mm off my towbar is ok, so im boxed in!

Towbars make great parking sensors, yay!

Mine has power steering, electric mirrors, sunroof, neh neh!!! :rofl:

98 GLi 1.3

Well mine and "Felicia Racer's" felicias too have electric mirrors and sunroof... plus leather interior, heated front seats, central locking (remote and immobiliser on mine) electric windows... but the same story with mine... no power steering... although it doesn't bother me i manage perfectly without it... and if someone parks too close to me i grab a cusion off the parcel shelf wedge it between mine and their bumper so as not the scratch paintwork and push their car out the way!!! lol

There could be a theory that all pre face lift felicias dont have power sterring and all face lift ones do... Harryhill is yours a face lift model???

Rite... so it seems that facelift felicias have power steering they must have decided to put power steering on as well as put a new grille on!

Whilst we are on the subject of pre and post facelift could anyone confirm whether like mine no sunroof leaks on facelift model or am i just damn lucky?

One annoying thing with facelift is smacking your head off grille when bonnet is up?

Shame they didn't facelift the timing chain to have a tensioner but mine is changed now so lets see how long the rattles stay away!!:D

haha laurent and klement rule!

Well mine and "Felicia Racer's" felicias too have electric mirrors and sunroof... plus leather interior, heated front seats, central locking (remote and immobiliser on mine) electric windows... but the same story with mine... no power steering... although it doesn't bother me i manage perfectly without it...

Whilst we are on the subject of pre and post facelift could anyone confirm whether like mine no sunroof leaks on facelift model or am i just damn lucky?

Shame they didn't facelift the timing chain to have a tensioner but mine is changed now so lets see how long the rattles stay away!!:D

Didnt realise that they had leaking sun roof problems... not had any probs so far with mine and i second the comment about tensioner!!

Did mine the other weekend... what a difference!!!

it's just a lot of people seem to have problems with leaky sunroofs judging by other posts.

Just to get in my head the goodies in a laurent and Klement does it feature any of the following:

Airbags

ABS

Outside temp sensors

Air Conditioning

Mine only features airbag so i am just trying to establish what you get if one of these laurent and Klement's comes up for a reasonable price on ebay and the likes

:jedi:

airbag drivers

abs

5 alloys 14"

sunroof

leather seats

electric mirrors

heated seats

electric windows

central locking remote and key

alarm

immobiliser

colour coded bumpers

roof bars

a skoda badge?

all laurent and klement

missing:

power steering

air con

outside temp display

hey has anyone seen a laurent and klement

thats orange and green??

aparently they came in two colours

the blue + purple, with grey leather interior which philje123 and I have.

and orange with green interior?

(or the other way around)