pic of my tiny hole in backbox

How did you manage that?

dunno i had that little problem with my car were the acclration went and there was a hissing noise. i reved it one night when my m8 over took me an i heard a massive bang an tht the result sounds well cool after that lol got new one on now kinda beefy not to loud:( an kinda low . going to get pics of it up.

what u think of my tiny hole

If only Kelly Brook would ask me that. :D

That's some savage wounding of the backbox there! Assume you hit something pretty hard?

[edit following other post] So the backbox just SPLIT whilst accelerating? I can't believe that would happen. Must have had a weak seam and the backpressure popped it.

jamz could you post the link of the one you got of ebay , i went to see about universal ones oday and hey all seem a little to short for some reason and for me to get a sports one fitted is gonna cost

when mine went it sounded like conkers rattling around inside. Only when i changed it did i realise the the pipe going into the back box was no longer connected to the backbox. lol

I cut the old one in half to have aq look and it looked like a bomb site inside. For