skoda sports alloys?

hello there i recently looked in my little skoda log book thingy and there was a pic of a skoda brand new and i quite liked the look of the alloys (i think they was sport) was wondering if any one had any information on how to get them? :D

i think you should go for a set of 15's you will require 4x100 pcd 57 bore i think ..correct me if i am wrong, you will also notice when you do this that steering improves.

tbh with your age and your male and how much it would cost you, to declare them on your insurance may be expensive but worth getting a quote. In the event of anything happerning the insurance company wont pay out alot of money for the car anyways best just keeping your no claims if its not serious.

That's a BBS alloy. Can't recall exactly which one, may be an RS. But it's very similar to the RX-II. It was standard on the 6N2 Polo GTi. Great looking wheel, and there should be some around eBay and the Polo Owners Clubs.

15" on the Polo, running either a 195/45 or 195/50. 4x100 and a 57.1 bore so will fit straight on :thumbup:

Here's a pic of one, from the Polo I used to have.

Steve

16338.attach

16339.attach