MotoGP Brno

KenONeill

Well, apparently (source Michelin) those of us who were saying that Vale had been having tyre issues all year were correct!

As to yer maun Stoner, I normally support all Aussies, Brits and Japs, others bar Yanks who engage me, and anyone riding a Duke or Kwacker. The quesiton then has to be "What is he doing wrong that I don't support him?"

Well, apparently (source Michelin) those of us who were saying that Vale had been having tyre issues all year were correct!

As to yer maun Stoner, I normally support all Aussies, Brits and Japs, others bar Yanks who engage me, and anyone riding a Duke or Kwacker. The quesiton then has to be "What is he doing wrong that I don't support him?"

I can't really answer that for you but I guess the reasons I have struggled to support him are that:

1) he wasn't very good at all last year;

2) he doesn't seem to have much in the way of personality off a bike;

3) there is a nagging doubt about machinery / tyres etc being the real reason for his complete supremacy over Rossi; and

3) he is walking the championship in a very "Schumi" like way.

.. all of which are pretty lousy reasons :rolleyes::D I guess we have to accept that he has been pretty much perfect this year and definitely deserves the championship ... and I bet he won't give a damn whether anyone loves / hates him for it :)

He's the Ice Man....cool as Ice, and he's been absolutely perfect on the bike this year. Last year he was just finding his feet, he's on a bike now that really suits him so can do the business. I think that even with Rossi and the others on top of there game he'd really put it up to them.

I was watching footage of one of the earlier races the other night, it just didn't bother him that Rossi was snapping at his tail, he was the Ice man :)

Btw Did you see Rossi's front tyre after the race, it was if someone put it in the oven for a few minutes....in bits.

Btw Did you see Rossi's front tyre after the race, it was if someone put it in the oven for a few minutes....in bits.

I know what you mean - Think they have alot to work on in regards for tyres...

Stoner is mad on that ducati - was watchin the camera on the back off his bike and the ammount he was leaning around the bends - ;) I think its about time that everyone had a new face winning!

Stoner is mad on that ducati - was watchin the camera on the back off his bike and the ammount he was leaning around the bends - ;) I think its about time that everyone had a new face winning!

You can't have been looking at Elias then, check him out in the corners, it's nearly like he's lying down beside the bike :rofl: :rofl: