Alloys, need help!!!!

Hi guys,

Need some help deciding on what alloys i should be lookin at buying.

ATM i have the original steels on, but wanna get some alloys.

Really need to know everything.

eg PCD, offset....

Are there any cars that i can get alloys that will fits felicia?

Cheers

Heaveyjos

I think all you need to tell the peole at the shop is that it needs 4x100 and et38.

Correct me if I am wrong.

It does mean that alloys from loads of other cars will fit as well.

4x100, et37 (iirc), biggest really is about 7.5/8j and 15", 57.1 centre bore

anything from a ... wait for it...

vw lupo/polo/golf mk1/mk2/mk3 (with spigots), bmw e30, BINI, suzuki swift, toyota mr2 mk1, renault 5/clio/megane/laguna, mazda 323, honda civic <04/jazz, hyundai getz, kia rio, rover metro/25/mgZR. mitsuibishi colt/proton persona/wira, nissan almera/sunny, toyota yaris, oh prius too lol, astra/nova/belmont/old cavalier/tigra/corsa and of course volvo 340/360s. and renault avantimes.

actually just wondering, i've a set of diamondcut alloys to fit fav/fel, is there enough interest on here to warrant putting a for sale post up, given its pretty much 100% octavia/fabia whenever i look...?

if you do i'm sure the "gods that are the mods" wont mind. i know i never look in the for sale section cuz theres never any felly stuff in there.

IMHO they really suit the Felicia specially after lowering, would give a sort of euro look...

http://www.awesome-gti.co.uk/images/bb_rs_copy.jpg

Then wrap them in some decent low profile tyres and she will handle and grip a treat :)

What do you all think?

the BBS's are to busy in my opinion (if you know what i mean) i proffer some thing a little chunkyer, if the catch me drift. i'v gone for the big old 5 spoke wheel with no dish. gives the flat look to the outside, like the old rally wheels.

a deep dish would look mad if i could slam it right in the deck.

...The arch extensions that extend out several inches all around, even covering some of the rear door panel and covering most of the front wings.

A fair few years ago a skoda owners club member built a white felicia group A replica (with the wide arches, compomotive rims and the hella 4 spot pod on bonnet) looked awesome.