Show us yer bits

Guest parsko

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

now added arm rest

upgraded bulbs

The part in your first pic, by the rear parcel shelf, where did you get this? I was intrigued by the gap in my fathers Roomster, and am interested in a way to 'hide' the gap between the seats and the parcel shelf.

The part in your first pic, by the rear parcel shelf, where did you get this? I was intrigued by the gap in my fathers Roomster, and am interested in a way to 'hide' the gap between the seats and the parcel shelf.

Skoda do them, they are £12 and they are awful.

Skoda do them, they are £12 and they are awful.

Do you have a part number for this please?

I have only had my Scout 24 hours and THAT gap is going to really P$%S me off.

You say they are awful can i ask why?

You won't want to thank me for this - Part number DMK770005

The fit is poor, the quality is terrible and the piece for the middle seat doesn't even stick properly in the Scout because the middle seat turns into a table/rest and is of a different fabric. They could have done much better with this.

Have a search on here for some photos/swearing about it.

I have one of these for my Scout but haven't fitted it yet. The gap doesn't bother me much tbh.

I heard Skoda have developed a better solution for this issue, but that's all I know at the moment.

I heard Skoda have developed a better solution for this issue, but that's all I know at the moment.

One can only hope so because it was obvious that that the original was thought up by the apprentice in his tea break using a the back of a fag packet

• 3 weeks later...

Filler piece between parcel shelf & back seat. I agree that this must have been a back of a fag packet job. The velcro on the centre seat/table is crap, but it fulfills a vital job of stopping others looking inside the boot. It was also quite cheap at about £12.00. The first picture is with the centre seat/armrest lowered to show the fabric. There are 3 sections, one for each seat. They allow the seats to move forwards/backwards. it is all held in place with Velcro strips.

Picture016.jpg

Picture015.jpg

• 1 month later...
Guest parsko

Skoda Blueconnect Bluetooth car kit. Works pretty well handling multiple phone connections. Only problem is both Tom tom and Nokia maps wont route the voice navigation through the speaker as the Nokia CK7W kit did.

Ho Hum.

09062008.jpg

Guest parsko

I didn't fit it myself as the dealer had an offer on £299 fitted the kit costs £249 and they said it would take 2 hours. I think that was leaving themselves plenty of time but I have not seen the instructions so I cannot really comment.

The unit powers up with the ignition and then needs to be paired with the phone just the once.

Initial setup is a bit long winded as you have to put your contacts in by voice. the actual operation is pretty neat you just press one button and say Call and when prompted the name of the contact and home, mobile etc and then it dials. I would probably have liked a few more clicks on the volume but everyone has said the calls are clear and I have been able to hear them at motorway speeds so no problems there.

Guest parsko
Looks great, then I saw the price :eek:

£250!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes its a bit steep compared to the Nokia and Parrot kits, but I'm just a gadget whore with more money than sense ( and I ain't got much money at that):o