• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope this helps

Stainless Steel Exhaust Trim

Part Number: FDC410020

Suitable For: Fabia Hatch or Estate

Information: 2.0 petrol and 1.4, 1.9 diesel

Product Details: Decorative exhaust pipe end for vehicles without rear bumper spoiler

RRP: £27.00

Cheers,

Er.....maybe.......I had it left over from the Fabia so I just put it on. I fitted it as soon as I got home from picking the car up without it fitted so its hard to say. Others in the Fabia forum seem to think so but I drive a T5 van all day so most cars are quieter than that.

• 4 weeks later...
Can you confirm if this is the correct part number 038103954G please?

I want to be 100% sure that the part I order will fit. Also can anyone get it cheaper than £28.01+VAT?

Cheers

Des

Yes thats the same part number as I purchased for my Fabia 1.9tdi and is now fitted to my Roomster Scout 1.9tdi.

Hope this helps.

PAArsko (well and truely deadend)

• 5 weeks later...

Hi, got me a R3 about a month ago. just stumbled across this site today whilst looking for mods! found a K&N filter and the tail pipe listed here i have just ordered, thnx.

I was wondering if any one had seen a strut brace? I think its still to new, i cant find one. has any one done one? dose it fit from any thing else? Fabia?

Hi, got me a R3 about a month ago. just stumbled across this site today whilst looking for mods! found a K&N filter and the tail pipe listed here i have just ordered, thnx.

I was wondering if any one had seen a strut brace? I think its still to new, i cant find one. has any one done one? dose it fit from any thing else? Fabia?

There would be very little advantage to fitting a SB to the Roomy. Rear Anti roll bar now there is a real thought.

• 1 month later...
Did you fit the towbar yourself, or get it done? Standard Skoda parts or 3rd party? The wiring system looks very neat!

Thanks,

Stuart

I got this fitted at the dealer because they owed me a deal.

I did fit the genuine detatchable bar and wiring kt to my Fabia estate and had to borrow the special bumper cutter although once the bumper was removed there were marks on the inside to show where to cut.

Its the genuine Detatchable Skoda towbar kit with 13pin socket and plug in wiring kit.

Because the Scout has the removeable panel already fited to the bumper I would assume it is easier to get a neat finish.

Skoda fitting instructions are pretty clear in most cases, but I would advise having a helper to remove the bumper as there is a certain amount of pulling of the bumper to get it clear of the body and if it came away suddenly and you dropped it ............:eek::o:mad:

• 2 weeks later...

Did you fit the towbar yourself? I ordered a Roomy Scout yesterday and the dealer reckoned 6 hours to fit the towbar! Yours looks simple to fit.

What do you do when the towbar is removed is there a cover panel? What about the electrics, are they a simple plugin?

Fred

I would suggest your dealer is talking out of his exhaust!

Me and a mate did the Fabia etate in about 3 hours taking extreme care in a cold garage in january last year and that included doing the bumper cut.

I would say the Scout would be approx 2.5 to 3.5 hours in the dealer.

If you get the genuine bar and electrics from skoda its all plug in. the only thing I am unsure of is getting at the rear light cluster wiring but the Skoda instructions are very clear and easy to follow and cover all this including the bumper removal. If you have a decent set of tools and some basic mechanical knowlege and get a friend to help with the bumper removal I dont see a problem. the Scout has a removeable panel that covers the hole when the bar is removed.

I would suggest your dealer is talking out of his exhaust!

Me and a mate did the Fabia etate in about 3 hours taking extreme care in a cold garage in january last year and that included doing the bumper cut.

I would say the Scout would be approx 2.5 to 3.5 hours in the dealer.

If you get the genuine bar and electrics from skoda its all plug in. the only thing I am unsure of is getting at the rear light cluster wiring but the Skoda instructions are very clear and easy to follow and cover all this including the bumper removal. If you have a decent set of tools and some basic mechanical knowlege and get a friend to help with the bumper removal I dont see a problem. the Scout has a removeable panel that covers the hole when the bar is removed.

Do the Skoda parts come with instructions, or do you have to get them elsewhere?

Thanks,

Stuart

• 3 weeks later...

Now, my "Roomster 1" has the roof bars and crome door handles... :)

You already know the fog lights and frames... :D

dscn3687ct3.jpg

The headlight set has:

Main bulbs: Osram Night Breaker H4

Side lights: Osram Blue W5W

Indicators: Osram Diadem PY21W

grnt000sd4.jpg

• 1 month later...