Czech road trip pictures.

Gillywibble

New thread for all the photos and videos. I'll start up with a few interesting ones, but i'll refrain from posting loads of car pics, architecture or group photos as there are far better photographers out there than me.

The Czech border.

DSCN0164-1.jpg

DSCN0168-1.jpg

DSCN0170-1.jpg

DSCN0171-1.jpg

Prague!

DSCN0182-1.jpg

DSCN0202-2.jpg

World's smallest beer?

DSCN0210.jpg

Andy2407 biting off a bit more than he can chew.

DSCN0228-1.jpg

Gilly and Wibble.

DSCN0230-1.jpg

Andy and Katy.

DSCN0231-1.jpg

Two very strange individuals with a leprechaun.

DSCN0238-1.jpg

This car ain't fresh.

DSCN0239-1.jpg

The race is on, but we're not at the airfield yet.

DSCN0242-1.jpg

Colin's thinking about a re-map.

DSCN0245-1.jpg

Interesting.

DSCN0257.jpg

Tigger in a 'smart' car?

DSCN0278-1.jpg

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

One of the continuous jokes of this trip was the fact that you could get testiku (sp?) more commonly known in briskodian as a testicle sandwich :rofl: I think Petr can confirm the meaning which we think means battered coating or something...

Anyway, as this is a photo thread (great pics Gilly :thumbup: ), I think the testicle sandwich was topped off first place for funny names with the great "Erektus" energy drink, complete with graphical representation of expected result :eek: :rofl::thumbup:

16861.attach

One of the continuous jokes of this trip was the fact that you could get testiku (sp?) more commonly known in briskodian as a testicle sandwich :rofl: I think Petr can confirm the meaning which we think means battered coating or something...

Couldn't resist a picture.......

BriskodaPrague2007-085.jpg

Here is my photos :D I didn't take that many compared to everyone else

first stop for me was 2 hours ahead of everyone else at the services on M25 Hayley did some posing for me :P

DSC00048.jpg

DSC00049.jpg

I tried to getta pic of the view at Dover, not quite worked.

DSC00050.jpg

Services on the NL border

DSC00051.jpg

I was first to the Prague Border, with no Sat nav and a Standard furby vRS, Beat Steves super fast car by over an hour :P (I will let others tell you what happend about getting to the Hotel, I took the scienic route)

DSC00052.jpg

nice picture from outside the hotel

DSC00053.jpg

Some from the Skoda Meusum

DSC00054.jpg

DSC00055.jpg

DSC00056.jpg

DSC00057.jpg

DSC00058.jpg

DSC00059.jpg

DSC00060.jpg

DSC00061.jpg

DSC00062.jpg

we couldn't read the Czech Menu so ended up gagging for the golden Arches

DSC00063.jpg

What's the bit with the 3D glasses and the little metal car? :confused:

It was the second part of the museum tour - guess you missed it!

It was through the back (past where we got the headsets) and they showed a 3D video of the plant and then had some more old cars that are waiting to be restored - apparently they have a team of 6 guys who work on them.

It was the second part of the museum tour - guess you missed it!

It was through the back (past where we got the headsets) and they showed a 3D video of the plant and then had some more old cars that are waiting to be restored - apparently they have a team of 6 guys who work on them.

Yep I was taking pics of the WRC Fabia and when I looked up you'd all disappeared. I wandered back through to reception and since I couldn't see anybody, went outside to check you hadn't all gone and got on a bus. When I came back in I found you in the room on the right after the reception desk. Never realised you'd been in a 3rd room in between ... :(

So any other pics of that room will be very welcome :thumbup: