Scunthorpe/Lincoln Meet

youngsyd

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We'll come along to this one...... We'll probably be in Furby 1.... (The black one;)) and may have the dog in the back as we're off somewhere else afterwards.

Just got to look up where this place is now. :D

Cheers

Dave.

Yeah ill forgive you for that, mum n dad have Fords....Had a Racing Puma, that was a nice car until expensive bits started doing usual Ford things...!

They have just got rid of sn ST170 for a new Fiesta Style, as Mum travels a fair few miles to Hull every day and fuel for the ST was getting too much...

I tried to temp them into a Fabia but mum didnt like them!...Women!

Ive been cleaning mine all day too..

Well the local club has anywhere from 2 to 10, but im trying to get us all to group together as the members of the local club do post on Briskoda...

I want us to get a regular set of people, so we can have a section stand at local shows ie Normanby Park Motor Show, Lincoln Classic Car day, etc, would look good!

Just thought i'd say that it looked like a good turn out...... Pity we went to the wrong place :D and then had to get off early too.

Hopefully might get along to one of the next one's.

Cheers

Dave.

Yeah thanks for turning up people, shame i didnt plan anything, but hopefully next time (if you decide to brave it again!) ill plan something!

There is a S.K.O.D.A.S. meet next Sunday, and it is a trip to the Red Oktober event at Crich, in Derbyshire..

Have a peep on the thread for more info.

Once again, thanks for turning out, and lets hope we get some more when and if next time.

Ill post some pics later on.

Cheers

Was good to meet, will get the thinking cap on, trouble is everything starts to wind down this time of year, nice to see a few skoda badges in the car park - how was the grub

Andy

Didnt have any food in the end, dont know if Blade404 + Family did though...

I hope it does become regular, as id really love to see this area, have a good Skoda following at shows....

Nice to see you Andrew...im seriously contemplating an exhaust now ive seen on in the flesh!

Thanks for coming!