New 17" wheels

stuno1

Having mashed my previous alloys in just 10 months:eek: I am now on the look out for a new set. Think the Wolfrace Pro race (polished black) alloys look really good. Also like the OZ GT Superturismo wheels. Anyone have a fab with them on??

cheers:thumbup:

superturismogt.jpg

pro_race.jpg

all i can say is , get the best wheels possible ,i.e. the cheaper they are , the softer the alloy ,hence easier to damage, and don't forget the bigger the rim , the less tyre protection the rim will have from the pot holes of Uxbridge

Having mashed my previous alloys in just 10 months:eek: I am now on the look out for a new set. Think the Wolfrace Pro race (polished black) alloys look really good. Also like the OZ GT Superturismo wheels. Anyone have a fab with them on??

cheers:thumbup:

superturismogt.jpg

pro_race.jpg

Mashed in 10 months?

What did you do?

To answer the question of what happened....well speed bumps, pot holes and far far too soft alloy wheels!!! Really disappointed with the wheels. Have ordered he wheels below in replacement as are a harder alloy and better quality.My dezent are multi spoked and did look the part but fancy a change so ordered momo torque 3000 as below.:thumbup:

mid_momo_torque_3000.jpg

I know what you mean. Saw lots of deep dish wheels on various cars and look amazing on...WIll have them on on Wednesday hopefully . Will post pics when on.
:thumbup: Being Momo they should last a bit longer than your old Dezents too.