renting a car

WeirdKerr

anybody ever rented a car from enterprise?

my car is going in for its 60k service on tuesday and as ive taken the day off i was hoping that i could get a courtesy car only to be told that the dealer had none available so insted i searched the net and found enterprise to be the cheapest at just under £16 for the hire of a economy class car(not fussed about the size and wanted the cheapest option...) just wondering what car id be likely to get the website says ford ka or similar.....

anybody ever rented a car from enterprise?

my car is going in for its 60k service on tuesday and as ive taken the day off i was hoping that i could get a courtesy car only to be told that the dealer had none available so insted i searched the net and found enterprise to be the cheapest at just under £16 for the hire of a economy class car(not fussed about the size and wanted the cheapest option...) just wondering what car id be likely to get the website says ford ka or similar.....

Yep I use them for work. Not too shabby. Always late when picking me up though so allow for plenty of time for that.

when my old car was in a smash they gave me a toyota aygo the service is good but i wasnt keen on the car second smash i upgraded as i didnt like the aygo (too small) and i got a nice new focus with a good spec leather aloys etc. so much more of a car

i had a corsa from enterprise when my last car was off the road. the car wasnt gonna win prizes for speed or comfort but it did for a week or two to get me from a 2 b (lack of public transport around here). was glad when my car was back on the road thru..

It will be something like a Corsa, when I had car from them via an insurance claim job ended up with a Kia Picanto since the Corsa I was suppose to have was having windscreen repairs. Notice on the ad's in the office they have the Ford Ka, think they use it as an example, been past the place and never seen any Ford Ka's parked up - its usually Vauxhall Corsa, Astra, or Ford Focus.

Yep I use them for work. Not too shabby. Always late when picking me up though so allow for plenty of time for that.

just gonna go to the place they are on foot.... nice bit of exercise lol

expect the worst - Chevrolaewoo Matiz - and be mightily relieved if you get anything else.

A colleague got one of these earlier in the year when he had a car from Enterprise. He wasn't impressed by the car but was happy with the service he received.

ended up with a Ford Fiesta 1.4 Ghia in black... was ok ...few niggles no clutch rest and it had leather but the seats were not supportive at the sides so i slid about abit much.... appart from that it was ok car....

Me and some of the boys went away once and hired 2 cars.

we got a very basic corsa and a very basic fiesta. each car had 5 lads in it, i've not had such a laugh in years!!! :rofl:

half the funs getting a crappo car :thumbup:

Always used Enterprise whenever my Primera went bang, I had:

Renault Laguna 2 litre (broken within a week)

Corsa 1.3CDTI

Mk5 Astra 1.6

And finally..................A Rover 75 :rofl:

I had a Vectra for 3 months from them while the Octavia was on order. Despite the dubious selection of cars the service has always been pretty good.

I had a Vectra for 3 months from them while the Octavia was on order. Despite the dubious selection of cars the service has always been pretty good.

How do the costs work out for that sort of long term rental?

Just curious as it was something I thought of doing, but never got round to investigating, when it looked like we'd need to run a second car for six months or so. Still running two of them now :rolleyes: