03 reg Fabia vRS?

akron

Must admit, it's a first for me. :confused:

I thought they were released in Oct 03, which would make it a 53 reg at the earliest.

It was definately a vRS, and it was definately an 03 reg.

I stood next to it and checked it over inside and out. Hope I wasn't seen.;)

Mine is an 03 one.

First registered on 27/08/03.

32k genuine miles, never had any sort of problem with it ( well only 'ickle ones )

Never been tampered with ( much, well apart from the re-map. and the brakes and the arb and the leather, and the mfd, and the wheels and some other stuff:D )

Mine is an 03 one.

First registered on 27/08/03.

32k genuine miles, never had any sort of problem with it ( well only 'ickle ones )

Never been tampered with ( much, well apart from the re-map. and the brakes and the arb and the leather, and the mfd, and the wheels and some other stuff:D )

Well knock me down.:eek:

You learn something every day!:D

I genuinely thought I'd found a one off. My apologies.

Just when was the official release date then?

Mine too.

First registered in July 2003. It was a press car and the orignal plate was **03 KLJ. someone else on here (superted springs to mind) had a red '03 ending KLL.

Now at 87,100 miles still going strong although a little different from the orginal guise

Now:

FrontOS45deg.jpg

Then:

8.jpg

So are all these 03 reg vRS's ex. press and pre production models then? :confused:

I thought all such cars were scrapped after they'd finished being abused by the press etc., bit like that 53 reg Astra that Hammond backed into 'accidently when they filming the tractor episode. I suspect it was already on it's way to the crusher.

I can't believe I've never seen 03 reg ones before last week. Still trying to find out when it was first officially released. Could have sworn it was late 2003.

Mine was an ex-demo from a dealer in Liverpool.

I bought it from a member on here, who bought it from them when just off new, he subsequently spent a fortune on it ( cheers Tony:thumbup: ) and looked after it well.

Sadly now the wife drives it and rags its **** off at every opportunity, so she is paying for 'stage two' modifications.

I've told her it will be cheaper than buying the nice Porsche that I want:D

So are all these 03 reg vRS's ex. press and pre production models then? :confused:

I thought all such cars were scrapped after they'd finished being abused by the press etc., bit like that 53 reg Astra that Hammond backed into 'accidently when they filming the tractor episode. I suspect it was already on it's way to the crusher.

I can't believe I've never seen 03 reg ones before last week. Still trying to find out when it was first officially released. Could have sworn it was late 2003.

nah im sure most press cars are still about. i know quite a few peeps from the vvoc forum with gsi press cars and st200 press cars too. i imagine they get passed on from their days as press cars same way as allot of nearly new cars do, through the many used car dealer networks.

is there not a owners register for things like the furby vrs on here yet?