New Fabia Combi photos

Leon-y-k

You car is probably in the best colour, dark colours do not look good, note to self , stop generalising and annoying forum Members.;)

haha! wasnt THAT offended! :) just dont think its an ugly car yes i have the best colour:) soon to have a rs bumper by friday too:) woop!

That interior pic , is it me , or is the Maxidot coloured? It looks like it is orange at the top and blue underneath??

think it might be the angle the photos been taken at.

gets my vote, but then ive got a terminal case of combi madness! :D

Same here! On my second one now, just swapped so it'll be a few years before I get one of those!

Can never understand why people buy those mini mpvs when there's a decent alternative - looked at all the alternatives and the only one to come close was the Meriva, the Fussion and Modus were jokes on wheels - you couldn't even remove the rear seats ffs!