crappy service ARNOLD CLARK GLASGOW

remember if it fails the MOT you could take the car away, have the work done and pay for a re test elsewhere. Then there's no money in it for them.

Get it up yees Arnold!

true.i wouldn't take their word for anything,will have it rechecked elsewhere thanks:thumbup:

Sounds like Westover Skoda in Dorset as well :thumbdwn:

I'll second that lot as being more akin to Wasters Skoda...

Never get back to you, seem to say "they're all like that sir" a lot and are generally pretty poor. They have missed some `potentially dangerous if they had been left as they were` faults that another dealer picked up days later on an old car of mine.

Could you lose the bold tags on nearly every post you make BTW - Thanks ;)

I'll second that lot as being more akin to Wasters Skoda...

Never get back to you, seem to say "they're all like that sir" a lot and are generally pretty poor. They have missed some `potentially dangerous if they had been left as they were` faults that another dealer picked up days later on an old car of mine.

Could you lose the bold tags on nearly every post you make BTW - Thanks ;)

CHEEZEMONKHAI,WHAT DO YOU MEAN ABOUT BOLD TAGS?,WAS THAT MEANT FOR ME?:confused:

AND CAPS TOO :rofl:

Could you perhaps use normal case and not ALL CAPS or bold as that is kind of like shouting on a forum.

Again Thanks in advance and glad your car is running better :thumbup:

thanks mate. is this better? sorry i didn't realise..silly me:):orb_no_no

Nothing personal, just stating the facts here.

Never mind how it's interpreted; posting in all caps is actually harder to read than using all lower case or using proper sentence case.

No technical view on bold etc, except that it's usual to only use them for emphasis, like this.