Connecting an Ipod Touch in a Superb

Hi can anyone tell me if there is a kit and a bracket to connect an Ipod Touch to a 56 reg 2.0 Elegance Superb. I would like to keep the cd player and add bluetooth if poss as well.

Sorry if this has been posted but ive looked and can't find anything.

Cheers

Rod

I have an MFD2 with the A/V adaptor with the iPod touch composite video lead, I can pump sound and video straight from the screen and the sound quality is much better (and louder) that from the headphone jack.

The easiest way would be get an FM transmitter for the iPod and a decent car kits for the bluetooth.

The Superb stereo is a problem as it is connected to the maxidot display etc.

I bought a couple of the Kensington Digital FM Transmitter's for my Superb and SHMBO's car, although there are mixed reports on FM transmitters, i am really impressed with them, excellent sound, so much so that sometimes when i turn the iPod off there is another strong radio signal on the frequency i am tuned into, the Kensington wipes this out completely!

Someone on here was having problems getting the newer ipod to work with the ipod adapter (vw / dension?). The playlist feature wasn't compatible with the ipods new software. Have a search, I can't be bothered :)

RNorden: did you get your iphone working?