CO2 rating of an 02 plate 1.9 TDI Octy elegance estate ( 110 )

olddog

You could try a DVLA vehicle enquiry at DVLA Online Vehicle Licensing | Home

Click on the Vehicle Enquiry link on the left hand side and then input your registration number and manufacturer

Good thinking

I did that and it came back with 140 :confused: :):D

It would be great to get a definitive on this as the car is off to be reregistered in Ireland next summer where the tax is going to be XXX percent up to 140 or yyy percent from 141 up !

In that case, I would have thought the DVLA have the last say on these matters!

Your only other option would be to email Skoda UK Customer Services - I think you can contact them via the website.

In that case, if you are given the option, 135. If you are not given the option to enter the figure it's acedemic, as what you believe it is won't make any difference as they will rubber stamp the figure they got.

Thank you all for your replies

To a certain extent the Tax Man decides the figure however if he comes up with a figure higher than the DVLA and the SMMTCO then there would be good grounds for appeal :thumbup:

Olddog