What is this for?

Gendut

I think its actually for removing, the wheel nut cover on alloys that have a central cover over the wheel nuts. Had one one my Arosa but its missing on the Leon.

No, that's a 'U' shaped bit of plastic on the Octavia & Fabia. (I don't suppose that your Arosa had steel wheels, while the leon has alloys? ;) Worth a try)

No, that's a 'U' shaped bit of plastic on the Octavia & Fabia. (I don't suppose that your Arosa had steel wheels, while the leon has alloys? ;) Worth a try)

No I think what Buzz meant is for those wheels where there is a plastic disc in the middle of the wheel that covers all the nuts.

Sorry folks, I don't wish to be insulting but you're all wrong! The bent bit of wire is designed to pull off the plastic bolt caps on many VW alloy wheels. These caps have a small hole in the centre that you insert the hook end of the wire into. For some strange reason this hook is often included in the Skoda 'tool kit' along with the plastic, horse-shoe shaped puller designed for Skoda bolt caps. I've changed the bolt caps on my wife's Fabia to the VW type because I think they look better (sad, I know!)

Sorry folks, I don't wish to be insulting but you're all wrong!
What, me too? :confused: I only said it was a removal tool - which is the part name on ETKA... :(

What, me too? :confused: I only said it was a removal tool - which is the part name on ETKA... :(

Excluding DGW, of course - sorry!