South Mimms Pre Meet Convoy - JKM RR Day 2nd Feb

myfatcow

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As the list seems to be growing, can we all PLEASE be at Sth Mimms for an 06.30 "DEPARTURE".

Also, please list below who is going to be there, so we know who to look out for at Sth Mimms:-

Beretta

Andyrew

Fezboy

Tom_vRS

FocusZtec

As the list seems to be growing, can we all PLEASE be at Sth Mimms for an 06.30 "DEPARTURE".

Also, please list below who is going to be there, so we know who to look out for at Sth Mimms:-

Beretta

Andyrew

Fezboy

Tom_vRS

FocusZtec

Jonny5ive

Sibart

Gerry, Sibart & I are meeting you lot at Winall Tesco for brekkie @ 8am

From South Mimms

Beretta

Andyrew

Fezboy

Tom_vRS

FocusZtec

myfatcow - in a slamed fabia

Joining at Winnall

Jonny5ive

Sibart

Hedge

Hope that is correct.

Please copy and paste the whole list then add your name if you are joining us. :)

Gerry, Sibart & I are meeting you lot at Winall Tesco for brekkie @ 8am

Did think it was a bit out of your way at the time to come to Sth Mimms...........LOL

From South Mimms

Beretta

Andyrew

Fezboy

Tom_vRS

FocusZtec

trevorb33 - in a slow diesel

Joining at Winnall

Jonny5ive

Sibart

Hedge

Stu & Chrissi

(Yes we are driving up to have Brekkie with you nice people with complete disregard for the expense and damage to the environment - not to mention that I don't want a McCh@v Breakfast with the rest of the ruffians.)

Has anyone warned Tesco that we have the Briskoda eating team are coming for Brekkie??

Tom - if all goes to plan you might not have the slowest car on the road this Saturday!!

From South Mimms

Beretta

Andyrew

Fezboy

Tom_vRS - in ECTO1

FocusZtec

trevorb33 - in a slow diesel

Joining at Winnall

Jonny5ive

Sibart

Hedge

Stu & Chrissi

Can you please be there ready for an 06.30 departure, only thinking of the smog monsters, not my stomach.

Gerry, unless you plan to be cruising at anything more than 125mph, don't worry about me. :)

Yes, but which you, is the Q you or the Passat you????

Passat me. Unless Q makes me a deal I can't refuse for an uber quick sale :rofl::rofl:

And I hope I didn't hold you up too much Mr Fish. :P

Passat me. Unless Q makes me a deal I can't refuse for an uber quick sale :rofl::rofl:

I think he should make you that deal straight away......................LOL

Re the 06.30 I'm only trying to make sure we get there to beat the Pompey mob to the food at Winnall, and knowing the number of police vehicles on that stretch, we wont have to be over certain limits....................LOL

I'm only trying to make sure we get there to beat the Pompey mob to the food at Winnall

Oiiii!!!!! :P

Chrissi says she can pop in there tomorrow and warn them of our arrival on Saturday if you like Gerry.

Oiiii!!!!! :P

Chrissi says she can pop in there tomorrow and warn them of our arrival on Saturday if you like Gerry.

What she really means is that she is going in there for a brekkie and using us as the excuse.................LOL

I dont think they do reservations as the wine waiter is still on the bacon slicer (I know her well) at that time of day........LOL

Simply trying to avoid the debacle that we had at sainsburys one Saturday when they couldn't cope in the kitchen and people started getting a bit anti.

I know it was meant that way Stu, its just that with the supermarket type restaurants, they are quite small and you cannot book, so its turn up and take your turn in the queue, I did not think this many extras would be there for brekkie.

Anyone else coming from Sth Mimms, or meeting at Winnall for Brekkie????

What what what? A skoda meet, a stones through away from my house [granted, a rather large stone, and a larger throw.]...6:30, tho'. Ouchies. :o

Thought brekkie was at Maccy Ds?? Or have I missed something somewhere??

Regardless, do I look like the fussy type?? :P

Due to recent events, I'm happy to go last on the rollers, and sacrafice my run incase they run out of time, or someone else wants a go. :) (Only if needed though, still want a go! :P )

Thought brekkie was at Maccy Ds?? Or have I missed something somewhere??

Regardless, do I look like the fussy type?? :P

Due to recent events, I'm happy to go last on the rollers, and sacrafice my run incase they run out of time, or someone else wants a go. :) (Only if needed though, still want a go! :P )

Tom, there are two breakfast meets ;)

those that are going via south mimms or the ones that are going streight to portsmouth at Mac D's:thumbup: