bloody car!!!

was putting the head back on today, got all the inlet side done, and the water works plumbed in.

then went to put the exhaust manifold back on, and guess what? there is a sodding great crack down the middle of the casting!!! bugger, gunna start looking for a new one.

mean while i'll weld up the old one and make do.

• 2 weeks later...

got her back on the road now. engines producing more power and torque all the way through the range now.

only down side is that i'm back on my skinny little 13" wheels now. i'm so gunna kill myself. but at least i'm gunna be going sidewase when i do.

sorry to hear about the felly pinkskud. with the felly project you got on tho- just an idea like but - how about a 2.0 redtop in there? saw one a while back for sale. had throttle bodies an the works. looks the dogs. i got some pics as i contacted the guy about bits he had for it.

dont know yet.

i picked up the car on sat, an well, its gunna need some work. will think more about engines when i have the shell in good shape.

i dont know if anyone can help, but whats with the bilstine rear shocks? they look like a bodge job at first glance. mounted to a bolt welded across the top of the suspension turrets.